Welcome to Evergreen High School Athletic Registration
(Please read all info prior to starting the Athletic Registration)
Registration must be complete with all required documents prior to Tryouts or Practicing.
All Athletic Teams have a $175 Jeffco fee assessed to the students' Jeffco Connect Account after tryouts.
Note: Booster fees are in addition to the Jeffco fee. There is no Jeffco fee for the Cheer, Poms or Mountain Bike teams.
(The Jeffco Fee is waived for students who have submitted the applications and qualified for the Free and Reduced Lunch program)
*Change in protocol due to Covid-19 restrictions ---> The physical is NOT required until Fall 2020.
Clearance is required for tryouts/participation in all Spring Sports.
An email from EHS Athletics will notify you of your student's Clearance.
To begin the registration - Click this Athletic Team Registration icon
Please visit the individual Team Websites for more details on preseason workouts and team meetings.
The $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee will be payable via JeffcoConnect.
Depending on sport, the fee may not be payable until after tryouts and rosters are submitted.
In order to complete the registration you will need:
1. Jeffco Student ID #
2. Health Insurance Policy information
3. Sports Physical or signed "Statement by Physician" (requirement postponed until Fall 2020)
4. If applicable - Student's Driver's License and Auto Insurance policy information
Current and overdue Jeffco Fees must be paid prior to first competitions.
The $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee will not be posted on your student's JeffcoConnect account until Rosters are created. (no Jeffco fee for Poms or Cheer)
Please note: Booster Fees vary per sport and are in addition to the Jeffco Athletic Fee.
Once we are back in school, Athletes will not be able to practice unless their physical is current, uploaded and verified by the EHS Athletics office.
*Family Account (Returning families - login and select student to register, New families - create a Family Account and follow prompts)
Don't create a new family account for siblings - you will have an option to add a sibling. (Keep in mind that if your student is attending a Jeffco school and has a Jeffco ID, then they are not considered "Out of District" within rSchool, even if your home address is out of district and you have choice enrolled your student.)
* Ensure your athlete has a valid Sports Physical
Athletes entering grades 9-12 must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam. A new physical will be required if the current one expires mid-season. (Please note that this requirement is not being enforced at this time. As of 5/22/20 the physicals will be required when we return to school, not at the time of registration. The protocols are in flux and may change again before the Fall sports season begins.)
- If you don't have a copy of the current sports physical, take this form to your healthcare provider for completion.
- You can upload a copy of the physical or "physician's statement" during Step 4 of the registration process.
* Know your student's Jeffco Student ID (Non-Jeffco students see instructions below. You must have a Jeffco id# prior to starting your Athletic Team Registration.)
Please READ the following Information:
- Please allow 72 hours for your registration to be approved. Please have your student's Fall Registration completed one week prior to tryouts. The links will remain open, but no student will be allowed to practice unless their registration has been "cleared".
- Every athlete is assessed the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee for each sport they participate. The Fall Atheltic Fee is not due at the time of registrations, but one week after tryouts. The fee can be paid online via JeffcoConnect or in the EHS Financial office.
- All student athletes must have an account with Planet High School (previously called Arbiter Athlete). Freshmen and new Athletes: TEXT the EHS code S41569 to 69274 and follow the link sent in reply. Alternatively, go to https://www.planeths.com/. Parents do not need an account unless their student is a Transfer Student.
- Transfer Students - only students who attended another High School last year are considered a Transfer Student and must complete the CHSAA Transfer forms on Planet High School (https://www.planeths.com/). DO NOT COMPLETE until after July 1st. Transfer approval needed prior to participation. Please contact the EHS Athletic Director for details on the Transfer eligibility process.
- Non-Jeffco Students Participating in Sports at Evergreen High School who do not already have a jeffco id: You will need to register your student in JeffcoConnect (for Athletic purposes only). Select Jeffco Central Services as your school, NOT Evergreen High School. Notify EHS Athletics after submitting to have your id assigned.
- Non-attending students need to complete this form and turn it in to the EHS Athletic dept.
To begin - Click this Athletic Team Registration icon
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Kristen Krupka - EHS Athletic Secretary, (303) 982-5105 or email@example.com