Welcome to Evergreen High School Athletic Registration
Winter Sports clearance required for tryouts/participation
Registration must be complete with all required documents prior to Tryouts or Practicing.
Practices/Tryouts begin Monday November 18th for Boys and Girls Basketball, Girls Swim & Dive, and Wrestling
Nordic and Alpine Ski teams start dryland practices on November 2nd.
Please visit the Team Websites for more details.
The required $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee will be payable via JeffcoConnect.
Depending on sport, the fee may not be payable until after rosters are submitted.
Current and overdue Jeffco Fees must be paid prior to first competitions.
When ready to begin --> Click this Athletic Team Registration icon
In order to complete the registration you will need:
1. Jeffco Student ID #
2. Health Insurance Policy information
3. Sports Physical or signed "Statement by Physician"
4. If applicable - Driver's License and Auto Insurance policy information
The $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee will be assessed by Nov 20th. It will be payable on your student's JeffcoConnect account.
Athletes will not be able to practice unless a current physical is uploaded and verified by the EHS Athletics office.
Your registration will remain "pending" until you have been cleared to practice.
New families - start by creating a Family Account.
Don't create a new family account for siblings - you will have an option to add a sibling. (Keep in mind that if your student is attending a Jeffco school and has a Jeffco ID, then they are not considered "Out of District" within rSchool, even if your home address is out of district and you have choice enrolled your student.)
* Ensure your athlete has a valid Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a copy of the current sports physical, take this form to your healthcare provider for completion.
- You will need to upload a copy of the physical or "physician's statement" during Step 4 of the registration process.
* Know your student's Jeffco Student ID (Non-Jeffco students see instructions below. You must have a Jeffco id# prior to starting your Athletic Team Registration.)
- Pleasde allow 72 hours for your registration to be approved. Have your student's Winter Registration completed by November 11th, 2019. The links will remain open, but no student will be allowed to practice unless their registration has been "cleared".
- The $175 Jeffco Athletic fee will be paid online via JeffcoConnect.
- All student athletes must have an account with Planet High School (previously called Arbiter Athlete). Freshmen and new Athletes: TEXT the EHS code S41569 to 69274 and follow the link sent in reply. Alternatively, go to https://www.planeths.com/. Parents do not need an account unless their student is a Transfer Student.
- Transfer Students - only students who attended another High School last year must note that they are a Transfer on the registration and complete the CHSAA Transfer packet on Planet High School (https://www.planeths.com/). Transfer approval needed prior to participation. Please contact the EHS Athletic Director for details on the Transfer eligibility process.
- Non-Jeffco Students Participating in Sports at Evergreen High School who do not already have a jeffco id: You will need to register your student in JeffcoConnect (for Athletic purposes only). Select Jeffco Central Services as your school, NOT Evergreen High School. Notify EHS Athletics after submitting to have your id assigned.
- Non-attending students need to complete this form and turn it in to the EHS Athletic dept.
To begin - Click this Athletic Team Registration icon
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Kristen Krupka - EHS Athletic Secretary, (303) 982-5105 or firstname.lastname@example.org