* Welcome to the Evergreen High School Athletic Registration page *
Athletic Registration is now CLOSED for Season D
(Baseball, Girls Golf, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Girls Soccer, Boys Swimming, Girls Tennis and Co-Ed Track)
Registration for Spirit Tryouts is OPEN
Please read all info prior to starting the Athletic Registration
All Athletics will have a $175 Jeffco fee assessed to the students' Jeffco Connect Account after tryouts.
(The Jeffco Fee is waived for students who have submitted an application and qualified for the Free and Reduced Lunch program)
PHYSICALS and a Covid Waiver are required in order to receive clearance to tryout and practice.
After the Athletic Registration is completed and reviewed, you will receive an email from EHS Athletics notifying you of your student's Clearance status.
Season "D" sports are scheduled to begin on April 26th, 2021 (Golf begins 4/19/21)
**a CLEARED REGISTRATION is required for tryouts and /or participation during the official season**
Please visit the individual Team Websites for details on preseason workouts, tryouts and team meetings.
In order to complete the registration you will need:
1. Jeffco Student ID # (non-Jeffco students see below)
2. Health Insurance Policy information
3. Sports Physical or signed "Statement by Physician"
4. If applicable - Student's Driver's License and Auto Insurance policy information
The $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee will not be posted on your student's JeffcoConnect account until after tryouts and Rosters are created.
Please note: Booster Fees vary per sport and are in addition to the Jeffco Athletic Fee.
Current and overdue Jeffco Fees must be paid prior to first competitions.
*Family Account (Returning families - login and select "register" or "add student to register", New families - create a Family Account and follow prompts)
Don't create a new family account for siblings - you will have an option to add a sibling.
* Ensure your athlete has a valid Sports Physical
Athletes entering grades 9-12 must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam. A new physical will be required if the current one expires mid-season.
- If you don't have a copy of the current sports physical, take this form to your healthcare provider for completion.
- You can upload a copy of the physical or "physician's statement" during Step 4 of the registration process.
* Know your student's Jeffco Student ID (Non-Jeffco students see instructions below. You must have a Jeffco id# prior to starting your Athletic Team Registration.)
Please READ the following Information:
- Please allow 72 hours for your registration to be approved. Please have your student's Athletic Registration completed one week prior to tryouts. The links will remain open, but no student will be allowed to practice unless their registration has been "cleared".
- Every athlete is assessed the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee for each sport they participate. The Athletic Fee is not due at the time of registration, but one week after tryouts. The fee can be paid online via JeffcoConnect or in the EHS Financial office.
- All student athletes must have an account with Planet High School. Freshmen and new Athletes: TEXT the EHS code S41569 to 69274 and follow the link sent in reply or go to https://www.planeths.com/. Parents do not need an account unless their student is a Transfer Student.
- Transfer Students - students who attended another High School last year are considered a Transfer Student and must complete the CHSAA Transfer forms on Planet High School (https://www.planeths.com/). DO NOT COMPLETE until after July 1st. Transfer approval needed prior to participation. Please contact the EHS Athletic Director for details on the Transfer eligibility process.
- Non-Jeffco Students Participating in Sports at Evergreen High School who do not already have a Jeffco id: You will need to register your student in JeffcoConnect (for Athletic purposes only). Select Jeffco Central Services as your school, NOT Evergreen High School. Notify EHS Athletics after submitting to have your id assigned.
- Non-attending students need to complete this form and email it to the EHS Athletic Secretary, email@example.com.
- Students who have tested positive for Covid in any time this past year must complete a Jeffco required 5-day "Covid Return to Play" with EHS Athletic Trainer John Thomas prior to practicing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to schedule your RTP with Mr Thomas.
To begin - Click this Athletic Team Registration icon
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Kristen Krupka - EHS Athletic Secretary
(303) 982-5105 or email@example.com