Welcome to Evergreen High School Athletic Registration
Spring Sports Registration will be open January 21st thru February 18th
Baseball, Girls Golf, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Girls Soccer, Boys Swimming & Diving, Girls Tennis, and Track & Field
Please complete registration and submit all required documents prior to Monday Feb 18th, 2019
Practices/Try-outs begin Monday February 25th.
$175 Athletic Fee is due on March 1st. Payment via JeffcoConnect
In order to complete the registration you will need:
1. Jeffco Student ID #
2. Health Insurance Policy information
3. Sports Physical or signed "Statement by Physician"
(and for student drivers - Driver's License and Auto Insurance policy information)
The $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee can be paid through your student's JeffcoConnect account on March 1st, 2019.
Athletes will not be able to practice until a current physical is uploaded or verified by the EHS Athletics office.
If your registration is still "pending", then you have not been cleared to practice.
#1 Create your Family Account
Since this is the first year for the online Athletic Team Registration, all Families are "First Time Users" unless an account was created this fall. Don't create a new family account for siblings - you will have an option to add a sibling. (Keep in mind that if your student is registered in a Jeffco school and has a Jeffco ID, then they are not considered "Out of District" within rSchool even if your home address is out of district and you have choice enrolled your student.)
* Ensure your athlete has a valid Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a copy of the current sports physical, take this form to your physician to verify the most recent physical date.
- You will need to upload a copy of the physical or "physician's statement" during Step 4 of the registration process.
- Keep the electronic file - you will need to upload it every sport's season!
* Know your student's Jeffco Student ID (NON-JEFFCO students see instructions below. You must have a Jeffco id# prior to starting your Athletic Team Registration.)
If your student attends or attended a Jeffco school at any time, they have a Jeffco ID. If you are unsure, please contact EHS Athletic Secretary Kristen Krupka at 303-982-5105. Do not create another Jeffco account!
***Non-Jeffco Students Participating in Sports at Evergreen High School:
You will need to register your student in JeffcoConnect (for Athletic purposes only).
Select JEFFCO CENTRAL SERVICES and NOT Evergreen High School.
All Non-attending students (Jeffco and non-Jeffco students who do not attend EHS) need to complete this form and turn it in to the EHS Athletic dept.
All Transfer Students (students who attended another High School last year) must complete the CHSAA Transfer packet on Arbiter Athlete and contact the EHS Athletic Director for details on the Transfer eligibility process.
- Pleasde allow 72 hours for your registration to be approved. Please try to have your student's Fall registration completed by Nov 5th, 2018. The links will remain open, but no student will be allowed to practice on Nov 12th unless their registration has been "cleared".
- Once rosters are created, you will be able to pay the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee online via JeffcoConnect..
- Additionally, all student athletes must create an account with Arbiter Athlete. The easiest way is to have the student send a TEXT to 69274 containing the EHS code S41569 within the message. Alternatively, go to www.arbiterathlete.com. Parents do not need an Arbiter account unless their student is a Transfer Student.
Click the Athletic Team Registration icon
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Kristen Krupka - EHS Athletic Secretary, (303) 982-5105 or email@example.com