Welcome to Evergreen High School Athletic Registration
In order to complete the registration you will need your student's Jeffco Student ID #, Health Insurance Policy information, a current Sports Physical or signed "Statement by Physician", and for student drivers - Drivers License and Auto Insurance policy information
Practices officially start Monday 8/6/18.
Athletes will not be able to practice until a current physical is uploaded or verified by the EHS Athletics office.
If your registration is still "pending", then you have not been cleared to practice.
Payment is not due at this time.
The $175 fee can be paid through your student's Jeffco Connect account after rosters are created. Payment is due no later than August 20th.
* #1 Create your Athletic Team Registration Family Account - via the icon at the top or bottom of this page
Since this is the inaugural season for the online Athletic Team Registration, all Families will be "First Time Users" this fall. Don't create a family account for siblings - you will have an option to add a sibling. If your student is registered in a Jeffco school and has a Jeffco ID, then they are not considered "Out of District" within rSchool even if your home address is out of district and you have choice enrolled your student.
* Ensure your athlete has a valid Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
* Know your student's Jeffco Student ID
All Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student attended a Jeffco school at any time, they have a Jeffco ID. If you are unsure, an "all-student search" in our campus system can by done to verify. Please contact EHS Athletic Secretary Kristen Krupka at 303-982-5105 or EHS Registrar Michelle Yeager at 303-982-3048. Do not create another Jeffco account! If you are new to Jeffco and will be attending a Jeffco school, you must contact your registrar.
To Our Non-Jeffco Students Participating in Sports at Evergreen High School;
There are a few steps to complete IF YOUR STUDENT HAS NEVER BEEN ENROLLED IN JEFFCO, does not attend a Jeffco school but will participate in Jeffco Athletics. You will need to sign your student up in JeffcoConnect (for Athletic purposes only).
You will be asked to pick a school when signing up your student.
*Please choose JEFFCO CENTRAL SERVICES and NOT Evergreen High School.
This is a one-time process completed to have an ID assigned to your student. You must email email@example.com to have this special Jeffco ID approved for participation in order to complete your registration and account activation.
All Non-attending students (Jeffco and non-Jeffco students who do not attend EHS) need to complete this form and submit it with your registration.
All Transfer Students (students who attended another High School last year) must complete the CHSAA Transfer packet and contact the EHS Athletic Director for details on the Transfer eligibility process.
- It may take 72 hours for your registration to be approved prior to tryout/practice. Please try to have your student's Fall registration completed by July 30th, 2018. The links will remain open, but no student will be allowed to practice on August 6th unless their registration has been "cleared".
- Once rosters are created, you will be able to pay the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee online via JeffcoConnect..
- Additionally, all student athletes must create an account with Arbiter Athlete. The easiest way is to have the student send a TEXT to 69274 containing the EHS code S41569 within the message. Alternatively, go to www.arbiterathlete.com. You do not need to upload any registration forms with Arbiter.
Click the Athletic Team Registration icon:
- to create your Family Account
- login for Returning Users
- complete / update the Jeffco Athletic Registration
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Kristen Krupka - EHS Athletic Secretary, (303) 982-5105 or firstname.lastname@example.org