* Welcome to the Evergreen High School Athletics & Activity Registration page *
Athletic Registration will open January 28, 2022 for EHS Spring Sports
Baseball, Girls Golf, Boys and Girls Lacrosse, Girls Soccer, Boys Swimming, Girls Tennis and Track
In order to complete the registration you will need:
1. Jeffco Student ID # (non-Jeffco students see below)
2. Health Insurance Policy information
3. Sports Physical or signed "Statement by Physician" (for Athletic & Spirit Registration only)
4. If applicable - Student's Driver's License and Auto Insurance policy information
In addition to completing this AR, the following are needed to receive the required Clearance:
- Full-time courseload (2.5 units required)
- No Fs from previous semester
To begin Activity or Athletic Registration click below on the
"Athletic Team Registration" icon
You will select Activity for Band, Choir and Theater and Athletics for Spirit Teams and Sports Teams
Please read ALL info below as there are some important changes to take note of:
All Athletes will have a $175 Jeffco fee assessed to the students' Jeffco Connect Account after tryouts.
(The Jeffco Fee is waived for students who have submitted an application and qualified for the Free and Reduced Lunch program)
PHYSICALS are not required for Activities, but are required in order to receive clearance to tryout and practice with all Athletic Teams
After the AR is submitted and reviewed, you will receive an email from EHS Athletics Secretary notifying you of your student's Clearance status.
SPRING sports officially begin on February 28, 2022 - Clearance is requested by February 21st
Please contact the Head Coach and visit the individual Team Websites for details on preseason workouts, tryouts and team meetings.
The $175 Jeffco Athletic Fee will be posted on your student's Infinite Campus Parent Portal after athletic registration.
Some team fees will not posted until after tryouts and rosters are created.
Please note: Booster Fees vary per sport and are in addition to the Jeffco Athletic Fee.
Current and overdue Jeffco Fees must be paid prior to first competitions.
*Family Account (Returning families - login and select "register" or "add student to register", New families - create a Family Account and follow prompts)
Don't create a new family account for siblings - you will have an option to add a sibling.
* Ensure your athlete has a valid Sports Physical
Athletes must have a current physical examination before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam. A new physical will be required if the current one expires mid-season.
- If you don't have a copy of the current sports physical, take this form to your healthcare provider for completion.
- You can upload a copy of the physical or "physician's statement" during Step 4 of the registration process.
* Know your student's Jeffco Student ID (Non-Jeffco students see instructions below. You must have a Jeffco id# prior to starting your Athletic Team Registration.)
Please READ the following Information:
- Please allow 72 hours for your registration to be approved. Please have your student's Athletic Registration completed one week prior to tryouts. The links will remain open, but no student will be allowed to practice unless their registration has been "cleared".
- Every athlete is assessed the $175 Jeffco Athletic fee for each sport they participate. The Athletic Fee is not due at the time of registration, but one week after tryouts. The fee can be paid online via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal or at the Financial Office at EHS.
- Transfer Students - students who attended another High School last year are considered a Transfer Student and must complete the CHSAA Transfer. Please contact the EHS Athletic Director for details on the Transfer eligibility process.
- Non-Jeffco Students Participating in Sports at Evergreen High School who do not already have a Jeffco id please follow the steps below to receive a Jeffco Student ID so that you can register your student in the RSchool Athletic Registration;
1) Go to EnrollJeffco
2) Click the purple EnrollJeffco button
3) Enter your parent email
4) Enter your information to create an account
5) Check email to set password
6) Add your student, using the magenta “Add Student”
7) Apply for 21/22 to Out of District Athlete
8) Once accepted, you will get a link to OLR to fill out the info we used to collect in JCON.
9) This will be reviewed and then they will receive an ID number
- Non-attending students need to complete this form and email it to the EHS Athletic Secretary, email@example.com
- Students who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past year 90 days (or 120 with complications) must complete a Jeffco required 5-day "Covid Return to Play" with EHS Athletic Trainer John Thomas prior to practicing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to schedule your RTP with Mr Thomas.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Peter Jeans - EHS Athletic Secretary
(303) 982-5105 or email@example.com